Terms and Conditions
*Applies to Price Mayhem lines only. Sale ends 11:59PM AEST Monday 5 October.
Selected Product ranges and Brands excluded from sales, unless otherwise stated are:
- Best Buys
- Super Buys
- Personalised and Made to Order
- LOVE by Michelle Beville
- Facets of Love
- Gina Liano Jewellery and Watches
- Zac Posen
- Michael Kors
- Georgini Jewellery
- Stackers (Jewellery Boxes)
Amendments to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
Photographs on the site
Reasonable care is taken to ensure that photographs displayed on the website reflect the actual product. Due to difficulties when photographing product some may appear larger or smaller than their actual size when represented on the site.
When you purchase goods or services via the website you must pay for those goods and services at the time of purchase, in the manner as specified on the website.
We make no guarantee as the availability of goods advertised as available for purchase via this website.
Please note, modifications to your online order cannot be made once placed. If you would like to adjust your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for cancellation.
Prices advertised online may differ from those instore eg: Online Only promotions
We retain ownership and title of the goods we supply to you until we have received the full price for the goods, applicable delivery charges, and dispatched your order. Once your order has been dispatched to you (or has otherwise been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions), as evidenced by confirmation provided to us by Australia Post, you assume full responsibility for and risk in the goods.
We understand that buying jewellery online is convenient, but sometimes items just don’t fit or suit you! For change of mind purchases, you have 90 days to obtain an exchange or credit note. You also have 14 days if you wish to refund your purchase. The important thing to remember is that we want the beautiful jewellery you purchase from Bevilles to be perfect for you. Bevilles will Refund or Exchange at any time where goods are:
- Deemed to be faulty (ie- have a manufacturing fault or defect).
- Are not ‘fit for the purpose’ that was made known to staff at the point of sale
- Different to the sample provided, except where natural differences occur within the specific quality bracket.
- Have obvious defects that were not apparent or brought to the consumer’s attention at the point of sale.
- In conflict with any other rights provided for by State Legislation or the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC).
- Product must be returned unworn and in a new and resalable condition
- Proof of purchase to be provided & returned in its original packaging
- Exchange may be by way of a product exchange or in store credit
- Watches must have the original watch box, warranty and links that have been removed by a Bevilles team member
Excluding Earrings, Personalised, Jewellery Boxes, and Made to Order.
Exchange or refunds are not eligible if damage is due to: misuse; tampering; modifications not undertaken by us; alterations not undertaken by us; repairs not undertaken by us; or a failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
Please note that earrings including earring pendants are non-returnable under Bevilles change of mind policy for reasons of hygiene and safety. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Stackers (Jewellery Boxes)
If in the unfortunate case you are not 100% happy with your jewellery box purchase, you can feel confident knowing that Marketmakers (the manufacturer of Stackers jewellery boxes) will offer a replacement or refund within 30 days of your purchase. Returns cannot be processed instore. For more information, please contact us.
Free 365 Day Jewellery Warranty
Available on all jewellery products with proof of purchase. Condition of jewellery is based on assessment by a Bevilles team member. Bevilles, at our option, will either repair or replace jewellery deemed to be defective due to the manufacturing process within 12 months of the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover loss, damage, breakage, changes in appearance or degradation due to excessive wear or mishaps.
Watch warranties are brand specific and are provided at the time of purchase. Condition of watch warranties are based on assessment by authorized repairers. Proof of purchase or warranty documents to be provided.
The benefits under this Returns policy are in addition to all rights and remedies conveyed by the Australian Competition and Consumer Act and thee Australian Consumer Law and any statutory rights to which you may already be entitled. This policy does not exclude, restrict or modify any such rights or remedies that are implied by law.
Lay-by Terms & Conditions
- Lay-by Policy – For purchases made from 1 July 2016
- The lay-by period, the description of the goods, purchase price and the required installments are contained in the first receipt docket.
- A minimum deposit of 20% of the purchase price is required at the time of initial purchase in addition to a non-refundable $5.00 lay-by fee. If the deposit is less than 20%, and is not topped up to the minimum 20% within two weeks, Bevilles reserves the right to cancel the lay-by.
- Bevilles may notify you by SMS if your layby payment is overdue.
- Installments may be paid at any Bevilles store.
- Collection or cancellation of lay-by items can only be made at the store where the goods are purchased and only by the customer whose name is on the lay-by docket.
- Lay-by periods are two months for purchase under $400 and four months for purchases over $400.
- During your layby you have 30 days from the date of first deposit to cancel your layby and receive a full refund which will be reimbursed in the same way in which the item was purchased. After this date, refund is by way of exchange or store credit only.
- Once the layby is finalised you have a 90 Day Change of Mind Policy by way of exchange or store credit only. See terms and conditions for details.
- Once the layby is finalised you have a Free 365 Jewellery Warranty. See terms and conditions for details.
- We would love for you to finalise your lay-by within the stated periods. In the event it is not, we reserve the right to cancel your lay-by and you may incur a cancellation fee which could be up to 20% of the total purchase price.
- Lay-by fees are non-refundable
Reference Cards in store
Reference cards can be given is store for a product that is currently in stock. Reference prices are available for 14 days from the date of issue and are only applicable in the store that the cards was issued from. The pricing is not valid on special, custom or forward orders.
- Typographic errors on the site, catalogue and all marketing materials including emails are subject to correction
- Prices listed on the site are updated via an automatic feed and Bevilles will take all reasonable precautions to ensure this is error free. Errors due to this process are subject to correction.
Disclaimer in relation to the website
Despite all reasonable precautions on our part, this website cannot be guaranteed to be error free, The existence of any such errors will not be a breach of the agreement.
Sign up Promotion
$10 off discount applies to new customers who sign up to Eternity Club and use the provided promotional code. Discount applies to orders over $100 only. Cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers. You must be logged in to receive the discount. One use per customer only. Offer available from 13/06/18. Bevilles reserves the right to end this promotion without notice. Offer available online only.
Click here to view Eternity Club Terms and Conditions
Eternity Club Birthday voucher terms and conditions
*Minimum spend of $60 applies for $20 vouchers. Minimum spend of $150 applies for $50 vouchers. Valid at any Bevilles store before expiry date (usually a month after date of issue, expiry will be listed on email). Vouchers can only be used on new purchases (not valid as a payment method on existing laybys). Your birthday voucher can not be used in conjunction with any other offer or voucher (not valid for the purchase of gift vouchers). Please present this email to store staff for redemption as it contains your voucher number or enter your unique code at the checkout if you wish to shop online. If you have any questions regarding your birthday voucher please contact customer service at email@example.com