Terms and Conditions
In Store Refunds & Exchanges
Please note, that if you are seeking a refund or exchange for an item you purchased in store, you must wait until our stores open for trade to obtain your refund or exchange.
Amendments to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
Photographs on the site
Reasonable care is taken to ensure that photographs displayed on the website reflect the actual product. Due to difficulties when photographing product some may appear larger or smaller than their actual size when represented on the site.
When you purchase goods or services via the website you must pay for those goods and services at the time of purchase, in the manner as specified on the website.
We make no guarantee as the availability of goods advertised as available for purchase via this website.
Please note, modifications to your online order cannot be made once placed. If you would like to adjust your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for cancellation.
Prices advertised online may differ from those instore eg: Online Only promotions
We retain ownership and title of the goods we supply to you until we have received the full price for the goods, applicable delivery charges, and dispatched your order. Once your order has been dispatched to you (or has otherwise been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions), as evidenced by confirmation provided to us by Australia Post, you assume full responsibility for and risk in the goods.
We understand that buying jewellery online is convenient, but sometimes items just don’t fit or suit you! For change of mind purchases, you have 90 days to obtain an exchange or credit note. You also have 14 days if you wish to refund your purchase. The important thing to remember is that we want the beautiful jewellery you purchase from Bevilles to be perfect for you.
We want you to feel fabulous and confident every time you visit!
REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY
14 days money back guarantee:
- Subject to inspection must be in resalable unworn condition
- Proof of purchase - Receipt/docket must be provided
- Returned in original box
- Refund must be returned in same method of payment, this includes gift vouchers, and credit notes.
- Excludes made to order items, engraved and any altered goods including resized pieces
- Excludes Gift Cards
90 day exchange policy:
- Available for jewellery with proof of purchase, if in unworn resalable condition (Conditions as above)
- 90 day exchange available for watches with proof of purchase if in unworn resalable condition. Must have original watch box, warranty and links that have been removed by Bevilles team member. Conditions as above)
- Excludes made to order items, Stackers jewellery boxes, engraved and any altered goods including resized pieces and Gift Cards
- Condition of jewellery and watches is based on the assessment
by a Bevilles team member.
- 365 day Jewellery manufacturing warranty available with proof
Refunds are available on lay-bys within 14 days from purchase date (purchase
date is the day the lay-by is placed). Lay-bys cancelled outside the 14 days will
incur a 20% cancellation fee of the purchase price. Exchanges are available within 90 days with proof of purchase. Item must not have been worn and in a resalable condition.
The benefits under this Returns & Exchange policies are in addition to all rights
and remedies conveyed by the Australian Competition and Consumer Act and the Australian Consumer Law to which you may already be entitled. This policy does not exclude, restrict or modify any such rights or remedies that are implied by law.
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash
- Any refund associated with a gift card, will be put back onto a gift card
Stackers (Jewellery Boxes)
If in the unfortunate case you are not 100% happy with your jewellery box purchase, you can feel confident knowing that Marketmakers (the manufacturer of Stackers jewellery boxes) will offer a replacement or refund within 30 days of your purchase. Returns cannot be processed in store. For more information, please contact us.
Free 365 Day Jewellery Warranty
Available on all jewellery products with proof of purchase. Condition of jewellery is based on assessment by a Bevilles team member. Bevilles, at our option, will either repair or replace jewellery deemed to be defective due to the manufacturing process within 12 months of the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover loss, damage, breakage, changes in appearance or degradation due to excessive wear or mishaps.
Watch warranties are brand specific and are provided at the time of purchase. Condition of watch warranties are based on assessment by authorized repairers. Proof of purchase or warranty documents to be provided.
The benefits under this Returns policy are in addition to all rights and remedies conveyed by the Australian Competition and Consumer Act and thee Australian Consumer Law and any statutory rights to which you may already be entitled. This policy does not exclude, restrict or modify any such rights or remedies that are implied by law.
Lay-by Terms & Conditions
- Lay-by Policy – For purchases made from 1 July 2016
- The lay-by period, the description of the goods, purchase price and the required installments are contained in the first receipt docket.
- A minimum deposit of 20% of the purchase price is required at the time of initial purchase in addition to a non-refundable $5.00 lay-by fee. If the deposit is less than 20%, and is not topped up to the minimum 20% within two weeks, Bevilles reserves the right to cancel the lay-by.
- Bevilles may notify you by SMS if your layby payment is overdue.
- Installments may be paid at any Bevilles store.
- Collection or cancellation of lay-by items can only be made at the store where the goods are purchased and only by the customer whose name is on the lay-by docket.
- Lay-by periods are two months for purchase under $400 and four months for purchases over $400.
- During your layby you have 14 days from the date of first deposit to cancel your layby and receive a full refund which will be reimbursed in the same way in which the item was purchased. After this date, refund is by way of exchange or store credit only.
- Once the layby is finalised you have a 90 Day Change of Mind Policy by way of exchange or store credit only. See terms and conditions for details.
- Once the layby is finalised you have a Free 365 Jewellery Warranty. See terms and conditions for details.
- We would love for you to finalise your lay-by within the stated periods. In the event it is not, we reserve the right to cancel your lay-by and you may incur a cancellation fee which could be up to 20% of the total purchase price.
- Lay-by fees are non-refundable
Reference Cards in store
Reference cards can be given is store for a product that is currently in stock. Reference prices are available for 14 days from the date of issue and are only applicable in the store that the cards was issued from. The pricing is not valid on special, custom or forward orders.
- Typographic errors on the site, catalogue and all marketing materials including emails are subject to correction
- Prices listed on the site are updated via an automatic feed and Bevilles will take all reasonable precautions to ensure this is error free. Errors due to this process are subject to correction.
Disclaimer in relation to the website
Despite all reasonable precautions on our part, this website cannot be guaranteed to be error free, The existence of any such errors will not be a breach of the agreement.
Sign up Promotion
$10 off discount applies to new customers who sign up to Eternity Club and use the provided promotional code. Discount applies to orders over $100 only. Cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers. You must be logged in to receive the discount. One use per customer only. Bevilles reserves the right to end this promotion without notice. Offer available online only.
Click here to view Eternity Club Terms and Conditions
Eternity Club Birthday voucher terms and conditions
*Minimum spend of $60 applies for $20 vouchers. Minimum spend of $150 applies for $50 vouchers. Valid at any Bevilles store before expiry date (usually a month after date of issue, expiry will be listed on email). Vouchers can only be used on new purchases (not valid as a payment method on existing laybys). Your birthday voucher can not be used in conjunction with any other offer or voucher (not valid for the purchase of gift vouchers). Please present this email to store staff for redemption as it contains your voucher number or enter your unique code at the checkout if you wish to shop online. If you have any questions regarding your birthday voucher please contact customer service at email@example.com
All watches come with a warranty.
Water resistant - Water Resistant refers to a pressure test and does not signify depth. WR is splash resistance only, 50m is suitable for swimming in light conditions. 100m and 150m is suitable for surf, swimming or water skiing but not diving. 200m is suitable for diving.
Diamonds & Gemstones
ct = Carat (ct) TDW = Total Diamond Weight
IGI = Premium solitaire rings are certified by the International Gemological Institute (IGI) an independent laboratory worldly renowned for grading
Black Diamonds - Black Diamonds are uniquely treated stones.
Sapphires - Sapphires are grown in strictly controlled laboratory conditions.
Coloured Gemstones - All coloured Gemstones may be colour enhanced
Rubies and Emeralds - Created Rubies and Emeralds are grown in strictly controlled laboratory conditions.
Opals - Created Opals are grown in strictly controlled laboratory conditions
Pearls - Freshwater Pearls may be colour dyed
Stainless Steel - Yellow and Rose Stainless Steel may be plated.
9ct Gold Infusion - 9ct Gold (9ct) Sterling Silver (SS) Infused Jewellery. Benefit from the added strength without the added expense.
Stardust - Stardust Jewellery must not be worn in water. Please handle with care.
Children's jewellery - Some pieces are not suitable for Children under 3 years old.