Terms and Conditions
50% off Jewellery
*Sale ends at 11.59pm AEDT on 24/12/2023 or whilst stocks lasts. Excludes Best Buys, Super Buys, Bonus Offers, Made to Order, My Meera My Design, Disney, Children's Jewellery and Selected Brands.
20% off* Watches
*Sale ends at 11.59pm AEDT on 24/12/2023 or whilst stocks lasts. Excludes Best Buys, Smart Watches, Bonus Offers, Disney and Selected Brands.
Terms and Conditions for Scratch and Wish
Promotion: Scratch and Wish
Promotional period: Start date: 23 October 2023 12:01 am AEDT; End date: 27 November 2023 11:59 pm AEDT
Terms: To receive a Prize Card, eligible entrants must during the Promotional Period:
- Make a purchase within one transaction in a physical Bevilles or online at bevilles.com;
- Instore customers will immediately receive a Prize Card following the completion of their transaction;
- Online customers will receive a Prize Card within the packaging of their delivered purchase;
- Play the Scratch & Wish game by scratching the panel to reveal your prize.
- Redeem the prize by the 25 December 2023.
Proof of Purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase of the transaction under which they received the Scratch & Wish Card. The Proof of Purchase required is an original or copy of the receipt for the relevant transaction.
Available Prize Cards:
- 10% discount code to apply to your next online or instore Bevilles purchase (excluding Best Buys). The discount code cannot be combined with our discounts or promotions. For Bevilles General Terms and Conditions, refer to: www.bevilles.com.au/pages/terms-and-conditions
- $10 Bevilles e-gift card. For Bevilles’ Gift Terms and Conditions, refer to: bevilles.com.au/pages/gift-cards
- I am Fabulous Necklace with 1/4ct of Diamonds in Sterling Silver. For detail relating to the product, refer to: www.bevilles.com.au/products/feel-fabulous-in-5-positivity-video-series-with-1-4ct-of-diamonds-sterling-silver-necklace
- Instore jewellery cleaning service. The service must be scheduled in advance with the Bevilles Customer Services team.
- Free shipping code to apply to your next Bevilles order. For more detail relating to Bevilles Delivery Options, refer to: www.bevilles.com.au/pages/shipping-options
Redemption: All Prizes that require redemption (I am Fabulous Necklace, 10% discount code, jewellery cleaning service, free shipping code) must be redeemed by 25 December 2023.
Other information: If a winner does not claim or redeem their Prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize. No part of the Prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bevilles and unless faulty, and is not able to be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
Terms and Conditions for Wish Box Competition
Promotion: Wish Box
Promotional period: Start date: 23 October 2023 12:01 am AEDT; End date: 25 December 2023 11:59 pm AEDT
Eligible entrants: Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to enter: To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Make a purchase of any Bevilles product instore or online;
- After an instore or online transaction at bevilles.com, customers will receive a link by email to enter the competition.
- Customers must click on the link, provide their details, and leave their holiday wish.
- The best wish judged by our panel will win the Prize.
Entries permitted: Limited to one (1) entry per transaction during the Promotional Period.
Prize value: $14,999.
Prize: The prize is a 2ct solitaire laboratory-grown diamond ring in 18ct white gold. The Prize Value is accurate and based upon Bevilles’ List Price of the Prize (inclusive of GST) at the start of the Promotional Period. Bevilles accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize after that date. No part of the Prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bevilles and unless faulty.
Winning method: A panel of judges selected by Bevilles will decide the winning entry on 25 December 2023 12.01pm AEDT at Bevilles’ address. The winning wish will be selected on criteria that includes creativity, originality, and emotional appeal. The decision of the judges is final. The winner of the Prize is determined by skill and not by chance. Bevilles will not publish correspondence regarding the decision.
Winner notification: The winner will be contacted via an email from Bevilles Customer Service on 27 December 2023 and not any other account. The winner must provide the requested contact information to Bevilles within 2 business days to claim the prize. The winner must claim the Prize in-person at any Bevilles physical store. The winner’s first name and initial of their surname will be published online at bevilles.com.au/win on 25 December 2023 12.01pm AEDT.
Other information: The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry and that entry into the Competition is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Only valid entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period. Employees (and their immediate family members) of Bevilles and agencies/companies associated with the conduct of this Promotion are not eligible to enter. No entry fee is charged by Bevilles to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed by purchase, the cost of the product is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
Latitude Financial Offer
Offer ends 31 December 2023. Customers must apply instore for Latitude Gem Visa, Latitude Gem Creditline, available for approved applicants only. $1,000 minimum finance amount on transactions made with Latitude Gem Visa, Latitude Gem Creditline. 14 month deferred payment period term applies to repayments, interest accrual and account fees for Latitude Gem Visa and Latitude Gem Creditline. Repayment obligations and fees apply from the end of the deferred payment period. Credit provided by Latitude Finance Australia ABN 42 008 583 588 ACL no. 392145 . Credit provider T&Cs apply: Latitude Financial Offer – Bevilles Jewellers
Eternity Members Exclusive Offer*
Sale ends at 11:59pm AEST on 08/10/2023 or whilst stock lasts. Offer excludes Watches, Lay-bys and Selected Brands. Qualifying customers will receive a single voucher code to the maximum value of $100 by 24th October 2023 using the email address associated with the customer’s Bevilles Eternity Club membership account. To qualify for the voucher, customers must have active eternity club account with active email address. Voucher code valid between 12am 24th October and 11:59pm 24th December 2023 (Redemption Period). One voucher code per customer valid for a single transaction for use instore or online during the Redemption Period; $300 minimum spend on jewellery applies. To redeem, present voucher code instore or enter during checkout online. Voucher code cannot be redeemed for cash. For an eligible refund of item(s) purchased using the voucher code, the voucher code value will be deducted from the refund amount. If original item returned voucher will not be issued or cancelled.
Amendments to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
Photographs on the site
Reasonable care is taken to ensure that photographs displayed on the website reflect the actual product. Due to difficulties when photographing products some may appear larger or smaller than their actual size when represented on the site.
When you purchase goods or services via the website you must pay for those goods and services at the time of purchase, in the manner as specified on the website.
All orders are subject to the availability of goods. We may reject or cancel any order due to unavailability of any good. If for any reason a good is not available, we will endeavour to notify the non-availability on this website.
Please note, modifications to your online order cannot be made once placed. If you would like to adjust your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for cancellation.
Prices advertised online may differ from those instore eg: Online Only promotions
We retain ownership and title of the goods we supply to you until we have received the full price for the goods, applicable delivery charges, and dispatched your order. Once your order has been dispatched to you (or has otherwise been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions), as evidenced by confirmation provided to us by Australia Post, you assume full responsibility for and risk in the goods.
Your Consumer Law Rights
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done, you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods.
In addition to the rights conferred by the Australian Consumer Law, the express warranties and policies set out in these General Terms and Conditions of Purchase apply.
Change of Mind, Exchange & Refund Policy
We understand that buying jewellery online is convenient, but sometimes items just don’t fit or suit you! For change of mind purchases, you have 90 days to obtain an exchange or credit note. You also have 14 days if you wish to refund your purchase. The important thing to remember is that we want the beautiful jewellery you purchase from Bevilles to be perfect for you.
We want you to feel fabulous and confident every time you visit!
CHANGE OF MIND, REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY
14 days money back guarantee:
- Subject to inspection must be in resalable unworn condition
- Proof of purchase - Receipt/docket must be provided
- Returned in original box
- Refund must be returned in same method of payment, this includes gift vouchers, and credit notes.
- Excludes made to order items, engraved and any altered goods including resized pieces
- Excludes Gift Cards
90 day exchange policy:
- Available for jewellery with proof of purchase, if in unworn resalable condition (Conditions as above)
- 90 day exchange available for watches with proof of purchase if in unworn resalable condition. Must have original watch box, warranty and links that have been removed by Bevilles team member. Conditions as above)
- Excludes made to order items, Stackers jewellery boxes, engraved and any altered goods including resized pieces and Gift Cards
- Excludes Feel Fab in 5 jewellery. You may exchange skus GF22020, GF12020, GF111000 within 14 days
- Condition of jewellery and watches is based on the assessment
by a Bevilles team member.
- 365 day Jewellery manufacturing warranty available with proof
Refunds are available on lay-bys within 14 days from purchase date (purchase
date is the day the lay-by is placed). Lay-bys cancelled outside the 14 days will
incur a 20% cancellation fee of the purchase price. Exchanges are available within 90 days with proof of purchase. Item must not have been worn and in a resalable condition.
The benefits under this Change of Mind, Returns & Exchange policy are in addition to all rights
and remedies conveyed by the Australian Competition and Consumer Act and the Australian Consumer Law to which you may already be entitled. This policy does not exclude, restrict or modify any such rights or remedies.
If something is returned outside of the 14 day refund policy, and the customer receives a credit note using this credit note does not qualify for any Eternity Club Points on the next purchase.
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash
- Any refund associated with a gift card, will be put back onto a gift card
- When using a gift card online, only one gift card may be redeemed per transaction.
- Gift Cards cannot be used when redeeming Eternity Club points
When jewellery is left in its box for a long period of time or in a jewellery box, it may appear tarnished. This is not a fault with the product, it just needs a good clean. We recommend giving the item a good polish and clean using our Bevilles cleaner or polishing cloths available on our website here
All watches come with a warranty. The length of warranty varies per brand.
Water resistant - Water Resistant refers to a pressure test and does not signify depth. WR is splash resistance only, 50m is suitable for swimming in light conditions. 100m and 150m is suitable for surf, swimming or water skiing but not diving. 200m is suitable for diving.
Diamonds & Gemstones
ct = Carat (ct) TDW = Total Diamond Weight
IGI = Premium solitaire rings are certified by the International Gemological Institute (IGI) an independent laboratory worldly renowned for grading
Laboratory Grown Diamonds- Laboratory Grown Diamonds are grown in a laboratory recreating the brilliance and properties of a diamond that is found in mother nature from the ground.
Black Diamonds - Black Diamonds are uniquely treated stones.
Sapphires - Sapphires are grown in strictly controlled laboratory conditions.
Coloured Gemstones - All coloured Gemstones may be colour enhanced
Rubies and Emeralds - Created Rubies and Emeralds are grown in strictly controlled laboratory conditions.
Opals - Created Opals are grown in strictly controlled laboratory conditions
Pearls - Freshwater Pearls may be colour dyed
Stainless Steel - Yellow and Rose Stainless Steel may be plated.
9ct Gold Infusion - 9ct Gold (9ct) Sterling Silver (SS) Infused Jewellery. Benefit from the added strength without the added expense.
Stardust - Stardust Jewellery must not be worn in water. Please handle with care.
Children's jewellery - Some pieces are not suitable for Children under 3 years old.
Stackers (Jewellery Boxes)
If in the unfortunate case you are not 100% happy with your jewellery box purchase, you can feel confident knowing that Marketmakers (the manufacturer of Stackers jewellery boxes) will offer a replacement or refund within 30 days of your purchase. Returns cannot be processed in store. For more information, please contact us.
Additional Warranties offered by Bevilles
In addition to the rights conferred by the Australian Consumer Law, Bevilles also offers a free 365 Day Jewellery Warranty and various warranties depending on the brand of the watch sold. . The business providing these limited warranties is Fine Jewellery Retail AU Pty Ltd (t/a Bevilles Jewellers), which can be contacted at:
- Postal address: Level 2, 111 Coventry Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205
- Telephone: 1300 797 949
- Email: email@example.com
To make a claim under Bevilles' 365 Day Jewellery Warranty, simply bring the item purchased and proof of purchase into any of our stores within 12 months from the date of purchase.
Bevilles, at our option, will either repair or replace jewellery deemed to be defective due to the manufacturing process within 12 months of the date of purchase. Where the jewellery requires repair or replacement because it is of unacceptable quality or because of major failure then:
- if the cost of returning the jewellery to a Bevilles store is significant because of the nature of the failure or because of the size or weight of the jewellery, we will collect the jewellery from you within a reasonable time; and
- if the cost of returning the jewellery to our store is not significant, you are responsible for this cost. You are however entitled to compensation for reasonably foreseeable costs incurred because of the defect, including the cost of returning the jewellery to us for repair, replacement or return.
This 365 Day Jewellery Warranty does not cover loss, damage, breakage, changes in appearance or degradation due to excessive wear or mishaps.
Watch warranties are brand specific and are provided at the time of purchase. To make a claim under this warranty, simply bring the item purchased and the proof of purchase into any of our stores within the relevant period of the warranty from the date of purchase. Where the watch requires repair or replacement because it is of unacceptable quality or because of major failure then:
- if the cost of returning the watch to a Bevilles store is significant because of the nature of the failure or because of the size or weight of the watch, we will collect the jewellery from you within a reasonable time; and
- if the cost of returning the jewellery to our store is not significant, you are responsible for this cost. You are however entitled to compensation for reasonably foreseeable costs incurred because of the defect, including the cost of returning the watch to us for repair, replacement or return.
As outlined above in the Australian Consumer Law section, our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The benefits under this warranty policy are in addition to all rights and remedies conveyed by the Australian Competition and Consumer Act and the Australian Consumer Law and any statutory rights to which you may already be entitled. This policy does not exclude, restrict or modify any such rights or remedies.
Lay-by Terms & Conditions
- Lay-by Policy – For purchases made from 1 July 2016
- The lay-by period, the description of the goods, purchase price and the required instalments are contained in the first receipt docket.
- A minimum deposit of 20% of the purchase price is required at the time of initial purchase in addition to a non-refundable $5.00 lay-by fee. If the deposit is less than 20%, and is not topped up to the minimum 20% within two weeks, Bevilles reserves the right to cancel the lay-by.
- Bevilles may notify you by SMS if your layby payment is overdue.
- Installments may be paid at any Bevilles store.
- Collection or cancellation of lay-by items can only be made at the store where the goods are purchased and only by the customer whose name is on the lay-by docket.
- Lay-by periods are two months for purchase under $400 and four months for purchases over $400.
- During your layby you have 14 days from the date of first deposit to cancel your layby and receive a full refund which will be reimbursed in the same way in which the item was purchased. After this date, you have 90 days, to obtain a exchange or store credit only.
- Once the layby is finalised you have a 90 Day Change of Mind Policy by way of exchange or store credit only. See terms and conditions for details.
- Once the layby is finalised on a Bevilles jewellery product, your Free 365 Day Jewellery Warranty will commence. See terms and conditions for details.
- We would love for you to finalise your lay-by within the stated periods. In the event it is not, we reserve the right to cancel your lay-by and you may incur a cancellation fee which could be up to 20% of the total purchase price.
- Lay-by fees are non-refundable
Reference Cards in store
Reference cards can be given in store for a product that is currently in stock. Reference prices are available for 14 days from the date of issue and are only applicable in the store that the cards were issued from. The pricing is not valid on special, custom or forward orders.
- Typographic errors on the site, catalogue and all marketing materials including emails are subject to correction
- Prices listed on the site are updated via an automatic feed and Bevilles will take all reasonable precautions to ensure this is error free. Errors due to this process are subject to correction.
Disclaimer in relation to the website
Despite all reasonable precautions on our part, this website cannot be guaranteed to be error free, the existence of any such errors will not be a breach of the agreement.
Sign up Promotion
$10 off discount applies to new customers who sign up to Eternity Club and use the provided promotional code. Discount applies to orders over $100 only. This discount cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers. You must be logged in to receive the discount. One use per customer only. Bevilles reserves the right to end this promotion without notice. Offer available online only.
Click here to view Eternity Club Terms and Conditions
Eternity Club Birthday voucher terms and conditions
*Minimum spend of $60 applies for $20 vouchers. Minimum spend of $150 applies for $50 vouchers. Valid at any Bevilles store before expiry date (usually a month after date of issue, expiry will be listed on email). Vouchers can only be used on new purchases (not valid as a payment method on existing laybys or repairs). Your birthday voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or voucher (not valid for the purchase of gift vouchers). Birthday Vouchers will only be issued if a purchase has been made within a 12 month period. If no purchase has been made within 12 months, no Birthday Voucher will be issued. Please present this email to store staff for redemption as it contains your voucher number or enter your unique code at the checkout if you wish to shop online. If you have any questions regarding your birthday voucher please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
For full Eternity Club Terms and Conditions, please click here