Rose gold jewellery in Australia has become increasingly popular in recent years, and it's easy to see why. The warm, rosy hue is flattering on all skin tones, and the metal has a vintage feel that can add a touch of elegance to any outfit.

Whether you're looking for rose gold rings, earrings, necklaces or bracelets, Bevilles has a wide range of rose gold jewellery to suit all taste buds.

Our rose gold jewellery is designed to capture the beauty of the metal in all its natural glory, and our skilled craftsmen take great pride in creating rose gold jewellery that is both beautiful and stylish. With its on-trend designs and quality craftsmanship, our rose gold jewellery collection is sure to please all jewellery lovers.

So why not treat yourself or a loved one today? Head to Bevilles for the best rose gold jewellery in Australia.

The History of Rose Gold

Known as gold’s chicest hue, rose gold is ever popular because of the magnificent golden pink tint from the copper alloying. This rose gold hue perfectly embodies the golden summer and sunset glow while bringing out the subtle blush tones of your skin.

Rose gold was first used in 19th-century Russia by the esteemed Carl Faberge, who used it in his Faberge Eggs. Rose gold later gained popularity worldwide, especially in the USA during the roaring 1920s, when it became a favourite for engagement rings and other jewellery.

Today, rose gold’s understated elegance continues to flourish, as evidenced by the stunningly warm, romantic, feminine jewellery designs on display here, from elegant rose gold rings and rose gold stud, drop, hoop and halo earrings through to rose gold diamond necklaces, rose gold bracelets and more.  

Modern Rose Gold Rings & Rose Gold Earrings at Bevilles

Our incredible rose gold jewellery in both classic and modern styles is packed with rose gold rings for all occasions, be it a glistening rose gold engagement ring for the most romantic event in your life, a rose gold wedding ring that shouts everlasting love or a chic rose gold diamond ring.

For over 80 years, our earrings have been worn by everyday fashionistas looking for that extra wow factor. Our rose gold earrings add a modern twist to these classics, and in a range of carats, designs and details to meet your means and personal style.

Add a Touch of Class with Rose Gold Necklaces, Bracelets & More Available Now

Rose gold is so in vogue because it combines nicely with popular shades and neutral colours like silver and diamonds, meaning you can wear it with ease. Make a stylish statement with a 9ct rose gold cubic zirconia bangle. Or choose a more refined look with a rose gold twist bangle or curb chain rose gold bracelet.

No matter the occasion, you can always treat yourself or that special someone to a fashionable rose gold necklace. Accessorise your look with a magnificent, chic 9ct rose gold triple-row beaded necklace. Or get a specialised necklace like a rose gold personalised name necklace, religious cross necklace or children’s rose gold necklace.

Can Rose Gold be Solid Gold?

The answer is yes! Solid rose gold is an alloy made of pure 24-karat gold and copper. The copper gives the metal its pinkish hue. The percentage of copper can vary, but it is typically around 75%. The other 25% is made up of silver and zinc. Solid rose gold is a beautiful and unique metal that is perfect for making jewellery. It is strong and durable, yet still has a soft and romantic look.

If you are looking for something special, solid rose gold is definitely worth considering.

Shop Bevilles for the Latest Rose Gold Jewellery in Australia

At Bevilles, we carry a wide range of jewellery to suit every taste. In addition to our popular rose gold rings and earrings, we also have a selection of silver rings, pearl earrings, and rose gold bangles.

We also have a number of white gold rings and yellow gold jewellery for those who prefer a more traditional look.

Silver earrings & rose gold earrings, If you are looking for something truly unique, we also carry a line of handcrafted jewellery that is sure to impress.

Whatever your style, we are sure to have the perfect piece of jewellery for you. Come visit us today and see for yourself!

When you shop online or in-store at Bevilles, you can rest assured knowing our pieces are designed with love and handcrafted to ensure quality, versatile rose gold jewellery for men and women that lasts and that makes wonderful additions to any jewellery box.

Visit one of our stores or get in touch with one of our friendly jewellery specialists online. Or shop our exquisite rose gold jewellery now and receive free shipping over $100 Australia-wide.