We offer FREE returns for 14 days.
At Bevilles, we want you to Feel Fabulous with every piece of jewellery or watch that you choose! We understand that buying jewellery online is convenient, but sometimes they just dont fit or suit you. We have made it super simple to return items back to us, within 14 days of receipt, all for FREE.Book Online Return
- Click on 'Book Online Return' Button above
- Have your order number and email address handy
- Enter in your order number and email address details
- Click on the toggle bar, the items that you want to return
- Select action and reason for return
- Select how you would like to return your order
- Click submit and we will email you with further instructions once your request has been approved
If you need any assistance, click on the chat button or get in touch via our Contact Us page
An overview of Bevilles Exchange & Refund Policy is set out below.
Your Consumer Law Rights
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done, you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods.
In addition to the rights conferred by the Australian Consumer Law, Bevilles also offers exchanges and refunds set out in this Exchange & Refund Policy.
We understand that buying jewellery online is convenient, but sometimes items just don’t fit or suit you! For change of mind purchases, you have 90 days to obtain an exchange or credit note. You also have 14 days if you wish to refund your purchase.
Please choose carefully when selecting earrings or nose ring/stud products. For health and hygiene reasons we do not accept exchanges or refunds on these products.
The important thing to remember is that we want the beautiful jewellery you purchase from Bevilles to be perfect for you. Bevilles will Refund or Exchange at any time where goods are:
- Deemed to be faulty (ie- have a manufacturing fault or defect).
- Are not ‘fit for the purpose’ that was made known to staff at the point of sale
- Different to the sample provided, except where natural differences occur within the specific quality bracket.
- Have obvious defects that were not apparent or brought to the consumer’s attention at the point of sale.
- In conflict with any other rights provided for by State Legislation or the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC).
- Product must be returned unworn and in a new and resalable condition
- Proof of purchase to be provided & returned in its original packaging
- Exchange may be by way of a product exchange or in store credit
- Watches must have the original watch box, warranty and links that have been removed by a Bevilles team member.
Excludes made to order items, Stackers jewellery boxes, engraved and any altered goods including resized pieces.
Excludes Feel Fab in 5 jewellery. You may exchange or refund
skus GF22020, GF12020, GF111000 within 14 days.
Exchange or refunds are not eligible on any nose stud, belly bar products or if the damage is due to: misuse; tampering; modifications not undertaken by us; alterations not undertaken by us; repairs not undertaken by us; or a failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
Refunds will be returned in same method of payment, this includes gift vouchers, and credit notes.
Resized, altered or modified Bevilles jewellery cannot be returned or repaired by Bevilles.
You can return your jewellery item or watch for free within 14 days of receipt. Click here to book your return online . Alternatively you can return any Bevilles jewellery item or watch at your local store.
Bevilles jewellery products may be return within 14 days for free. You have 90 days for exchanges. Some of our products will be sent directly from our suppliers to you. Stackers jewellery boxes, cannot be returned back to us, and must be sent to Marketmakers the supplier.
We take great pride in our goods and packaging so we certainly hope that you never receive a faulty product from us. If, on the rare occasion, this does occur please contact customer service within 2 days of receiving the item. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
We will process your return as soon as possible! Once it is received back to us, the funds will appear back onto the original method of payment, with 7 business days.