#BevillesMoments Instagram Competition
One Lucky Winner Will Win A $100 Bevilles Voucher!
How to win: Follow us on Instagram, and upload a photo of your #BevillesMoment, showing off your favourite Bevilles Jewellery or a special moment (anniversary, proposal, special gift).
Must tag and hashtag #BevillesMoments (and don’t forget to tag us @bevilles), be submitting their own content, no competitor brands and can’t submit the same image more than once.
Each month we will pick our favourite submission who will be awarded with a $100 Bevilles voucher to spend in store or online! One winner will be announced each month.
Win a $100 Bevilles Voucher Instagram Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Bevilles Jewellers ABN 16 005 064 308 whose registered office is at 111 Coventry Street, South Melbourne, VIC, 3006.
- The competition is open to residents of the Australia except employees of Bevilles and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.instagram.com/bevilles
- One winner will be announced once a month. The winner will be selected by Bevilles Head Office staff and the decision is final.
- Bevilles reserves the right to end the competition at any point.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Upload a photo of your #BevillesMoment, showing off your favourite Bevilles Jewellery or a special moment (anniversary, proposal, special gift).
- Must tag and hashtag #BevillesMoments (and don’t forget to tag us @bevilles), be submitting their own content, no competitor brands featured and can’t submit the same image more than once.
- Must follow @bevilles on Instagram
- Must have a public profile on Instagram
- Must be an Australian resident.
- 10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- 11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- 12. The prize is as follows: $100 Bevilles Voucher. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- 13. Winners will be chosen from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents once a month.
- 14. The winner will be notified by DM Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- 15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- 16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 17. By entering this competition the entrant agrees to have their photo featured in Bevilles marketing including on social media channels, on Bevilles emails and on the Bevilles website.
- 18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia
- 20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- 21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.